Could The IRS Help You Get Child Support?

It's always irritating when your ex fails to pay their child support obligation. As everyone knows, raising children is expensive and only getting more so. You have several solutions to try when your ex won't pay. Find out more below. Speak to the Parent Find out what is going on with the parent before you do anything else. They may be seriously ill and unable to work. Find out why they are not paying and warn them about the consequences. [Read More]

Can A Personal Injury Lawyer Help When Cosmetic Surgery Goes Bad?

While most surgeries go smoothly, there are risks associated with any type of surgery, and cosmetic surgery is no exception. Some of the consequences of botched cosmetic procedures include disfigurement, scarring, and chronic pain. In addition to the physical effects, patients may also suffer from emotional trauma and depression. If something goes wrong during or after your procedure, you may need the help of a personal injury lawyer. Here are ways a personal injury lawyer can help if your cosmetic surgery goes bad:  [Read More]

Top Signs Your DUI Case Might Be A Bit More Complicated

Any time that you are accused of drinking and driving, you should consider hiring an attorney to help you with your case. After all, a DUI is a serious criminal charge in many places, and a conviction can have serious impacts and consequences on your life. Of course, some DUI cases are more complicated than others. If your case is more complicated, then you should definitely seek legal representation. You should also be prepared for additional legal fees. [Read More]

3 Car Crash Lawsuit Stages That Might Be Challenging to Navigate Without Legal Representation

If you sustain severe injuries in a collision caused by someone else, you might be worried about how you will deal with the situation. Your biggest concerns might be your recovery and how you will clear your medical bills. Therefore, you should consider filing a claim with the wrongdoer's insurer to enable you to get compensation for your damages. The insurance provider will appoint an adjuster to investigate the crash and represent them in the negotiations. [Read More]